Privacy & Data Protection Policy
Who are we
Information about us
Our Site, https://techsquares.co.uk, is owned by Dotsquares Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 4381390, whose registered address is Unit 2, Albourne Court, Henfield Road, Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9FF, UK.
What does this notice cover?
This Privacy Notice applies only to your use of Our Site. This will apply to all Dotsquares Group websites also as referred to below. It does not extend to any websites that are linked to or from Our Site (whether we provide those links or whether they are shared by other users). We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy notices of any such websites before providing any data to them.
This Privacy Notice will only apply to https://techsquares.co.uk. The Notice does not extend to cover any site linked to or from this site. We would strongly advise you to check if, how and why your data may be collected and /or stored by them.
What data do we collect?
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Postal Address
How do we use your data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as approved by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016 and enforced from 25 May 2018. For more details on security, see section 6 below.
- We use your data to provide the best possible service to you. This includes:
- Providing you with the service(s) that you have requested
- Fulfilling any agreement we may have with you
- Providing you with information about any other special offers, products, and services that we feel may be of interest to you (unless you inform us that you do not want to receive such direct marketing)
- To compile statistical analysis of the pages of our website which you visit
- Link online behaviour to subsequent application/registration details (if these are completed)
- Evaluate our sites advertising and promotional effectiveness
- Supplying you with email newsletters that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time).
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
How do we store your data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. You can request to review, edit or delete your data at any time.
- Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- We value data security very seriously and to protect your data we have put in place several physical and electronic measures to safeguard data collected by the site whilst you are visiting.
Do we share your data?
- We may share your data with members of Dotsquares Group. This includes TeaminIndia, 9perhour, Smartmobiapps, Appsquares & Wetalkit, who are all members of the Dotsquares Group. We take your security seriously so will be making every reasonable effort to ensure that if data needs to be shared with any third party, that the data will be handled safely, securely and in accordance with your rights.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further approval from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
How can you access your data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. To access, edit or delete your data please contact the links provided or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.